Party outfit idea!

Hello guys! Here I am again with another fashion post. Today I decided to give you some information and tips about elegance fashion. From the day I can remember I’ve been addicted to classy and elegance fashion. I just love how there are to many designers in this category of fashion. I can proudly say that Zuhair Murad is my fashion idol. The work he is doing is amazing and incredible. So today I chose to share with you this set that I did a while ago.





 

Zuhair Murad Couture Fall Winter 2016 Paris- Black Gown – When I saw this gown I was like ‘OMG! This is georgeous.’ And that moment I found myself using it in my set. First of all I want to talk about the material of the fabric. We all know that these designers have their own fabrics which are specially designed for their outfit or dress models. So in this gown we have that too. The top of the gown has the most attention. The lace fabricfits perfectly the chest part, with that beautiful detailed shoulder part. I also love the V neck, it completes perfectly the chest part of the dress. Without forgetting the little sparkles that the lace fabric has on, which has this classic feeling on it, I think it’s attention grabbing. The same Fabric we also see on the lower part of the body, that continues to the knee length. The detail that is in the shape of the butterfly, that stays in the middle of the upper thights, it’s made from a velvet fabric. The both materials complete each other in the best way. And after that detail it’s the loose mix of the both materials/fabrics with a little gown tail.

The gown was a Couture Fall Winter 2016 Collection (Zuhair Murad’s newest collection) and this picture is from the fashion show in Paris. You can also check out his other gowns in that collection here: http://www.zuhairmurad.com/en/couture-Fall-16-looks I am sure you will fall in love with the designs of this Lebanese fashion designer. I know that this kind of gowns can be pricey for most of us, but I am sure that even if we can buy the same one, we can find something similar to this. Don’t forget this only helps you that choosing a dress with lace and velvet fabric is a right choice to look classy and elegant. The price of the dress it’s not shown in the page, so I’m sorry about that.


Giuseppe Zanotti Metallic Patent Leather Sandals – After I chose the gown, I immediately thought for golden sandals. A dark coloured dress should be combined with a lighted shoes or bag, but of course with colour tones that match with the fabric and the colour of the dress. For example our gown here is Fall/Winter, which means the fabric is also for those seasons and it will be a mistake to complete the outfit with shoes in summer or spring colours. That’s why when I saw these sandals I fell in love with them. I can say that I am a shoe addict. An eye-catching alternative to nude, Giuseppe Zanottis mirrored sandals feature extra flattering wafer platforms and patent leather metallic uppers - Copper patent leather upper, medium-width front strap, buckled sling strap, nude leather lining and footbed - Stiletto high heel. Sadly they are sold out now, but the price of them was €401.5. I must add that Guiseppe Zanotti is an incredible Italian shoe designer. You can check out more for his shoes here: http://www.giuseppezanottidesign.com/wo


Rental Kotur Rose Gold Margo Minaudiere- After the sandals, I knew that I needed a clutch in the same colour. The fact that the dress itself was detailed with lace and sparkles on it, didn’t leeve me another choice but to chose this bag. If I had gone with another coloured clutch or something with crystals on it, that would have confused the look. I wanted this look to be about the gown, I wanted the gown to stand out from the whole outfit. This cute little clutch looks perfect wth those sandals and of course with the gown. Don’t forget, never choose a big clutch or bag with a classic gown, it just doesn’t fit good. That’s why I decided for this rose gold, snake embossed petite box clutch. Push-lock clasp with magnetic closure and optional chain strap. The price of the clutch is €50.5. You can find it here: https://www.renttherunway.com/shop/designers/kotur/rose_gold_margo_minaudiere


Oscar de la Renta Golden Palm Leaf Earrings- And of course without some jewelry we can never be done, just be careful when you choose what you should put on with your outfit. Because of the dress model, it was wrong for me to put there a necklace. That’s why I decided to choose this earrings, which also are a famous designers. The Golden Palm Leaf Earrings by Oscar de la Renta. Antiqued golden hardware with palm leaf motif. Post backs for pierced ears. These earrings are elegant and not too loaded, which are just perfect with the look I am going for. Also I chose them in the same colour with the sandals and clutch, this way it doesn’t look to complicated or out of the way. The price of these earrings is: €174.6. You can find them her: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/en-mk/Oscar-de-la-Renta-Golden-Palm-Leaf-Earrings/prod189200035/p.prod?ecid=NMAF__Hy3bqNL2jtQ&CS_003=5630585







That was the final item in this set. I didn’t put a makeup or a hairstyle there for this outfit, but I can give you some advice about that. What we want is still for the focus to be in the dress. So in my opinion you can have a smokey eyes with some nude lipstick. And for the hair, it’s better to do a clean updo model, but again eberyone has their own likes.
So, this was it. I hope you like it. I will be back with another fashion paragraph, till then take care and have a great day. See ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elegant Outfit Idea!