Sequin pants.

Sequin pants.

Sequin pants. by nissaat featuring a wrap top
Hello guys! So as you can see i am a lover of the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s fashion. Shortly I love vintage fashion. Today I decided to post another of my combinations I did for a evening event or occacion. I hope you like it. Enjoy!

Gareth Pugh wrap top
The velvet top costs $832. Find it in the link  - net-a-porter.com


High waisted pants
The sequin pants cost $3012. You can find them online in the link - modaoperandi.com


Christian Louboutin velvet shoes
The velvet pumps cost $745. Find them in the link - christianlouboutin.com


Street Level red purse
The faux fur clutch bag costs $56. Find it online in the link - bloomingdales.com


Plukka diamond hoop earrings
The earrings cost $2350. Find them online  - plukka.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chic in the city.

Elegant Outfit Idea!